The Gro China Corn Balance Sheet lets users compare historical and current balance sheet estimates for corn in China from several sources. It includes a yield forecast based on Gro’s Yield Models and allows users to input custom projections to form a more complete picture of Chinese supply and demand.
Customers Use the Model to
- Quickly see Gro’s yield model output for Chinese corn
- See a full picture of Chinese supply and demand and potential trade implications
- Get a high-level view of Chinese corn compared to past years
- Compare corn estimates from multiple major sources in one place
Why It Matters
A balance sheet helps stakeholders better understand past and future demand for crops globally. Monitoring China’s corn balance sheet allows Gro users to gauge corn demand, potential acreage shifts, and implications on price.
- Gro's China Yield Forecast Model
- Display: China Corn Imports
- Display: US Corn Monitor
- Display: China Corn Supply and Demand