The Trade Flow Matrix shows a table of monthly import and export data for all regional combinations and provides the ability to chart historical trade flows. It is available for soybeans, corn, and wheat.
Customers Use the Model to:
- Quickly visualize trade flow between major producing nations
- Understand the impact of global trade dynamics on balance sheets
- See if trade is running ahead or behind WASDE’s trade schedule and the likelihood the schedule will be revised
Why It Matters
The Trade Flow Matrix enables Gro users to track global trade on a monthly basis and predict future flows at all major origins and destinations. Trade flows are an important piece of global crop balance sheets and can be a major swing factor for prices.
- Prices and import margins in major origin and destination countries
- Gro Yield Forecast Models
- How to Use Gro's Interactive Balance Sheet