Gro’s Anomaly Detection algorithm provides a mechanism for checking large amounts of data and sending alerts when an anomalous event has occurred.
Customers Use This Model To:
- Analyze data series of important agricultural regions.
- Detect types of anomalies of any series in any region.
- Check a large amount of data and receive an alert whenever a significant anomalous event occurs.
- Retrieve all time series data for selected regions
- In the case of daily LST, transform data into 7-day averages
- Check if the most recent data points are greater than two standard deviations from the mean
- Format into a text alert
Why It Matters
Users are able to select frameworks for discovering anomalous weather events that could have significant impact on crop production and make better long-term forecasting decisions.
Gro Drought Index
Anomaly Detection -Land Surface Temperature Chart