Monitoring Prices and Maintaining Margins
Gro enables buyers to analyze historical and seasonal price trends, and monitor growing conditions at key points of origin to forecast price disruptions days if not weeks in advance. Retailers and wholesalers can also use Gro for long-range planning of their supply chains and for quantifying other environmental risks.
- Pest and disease models enable strategy and food safety teams to anticipate supply problems or food safety concerns
- Land suitability rankings enable long-run supplier development and diversification
- Analogous year detection for scenario analysis of likely outcomes for your business using variables like price, climate, trade, supply, and demand
Planning for Produce Supply
Gro collects and structures highly granular price and climate data to provide fresh produce strategy and procurement teams with real-time insights into an opaque and complex market.
- Fresh produce price and shipping data provide insight into a volatile market
Managing Risk from Climate and Weather
Retailers and wholesalers can also use Gro for long-range planning of their supply chains and for quantifying other environmental risks.
- Real-time climate and environmental monitoring for forecasting market moves
- Drought index for quicker worldwide response to incipient drought
Interested in seeing applications for your team? Please contact us for a walk-through.
Schedule a Demo