The Global Wheat Balance Sheet
World wheat prices are on the rise as supplies are limited and major producers Russia and Ukraine impose limits on exports to control domestic food prices. Poor crops in Argentina and the EU in 2020 reduced global supplies, and drought in the winter wheat regions of Russia, Ukraine, and the US threaten the next crop. At the same time, China has emerged as a growing source of demand as it attempts to fill a substantial grain deficit.
In this webinar, Gro will show you which data we used to assess the impact of trade restrictions, and we will share our analysis of supply and demand for wheat globally. Finally we will demonstrate how you can monitor the upcoming wheat crops to form projections for next season and facilitate planning for your business.
In This Webinar We Will Discuss
- An overview of the wheat market
- Current trade restrictions
- Global supply & demand balance analysis for Russia, Argentina, Australia, China, and the United States
- The new crops in the Black Sea region, the United States, and India
- An analysis that puts it all together